One downside of the Amazon Fire Phone is that it is missing the Google Play Store. Fortunately, you can download the Google Play Store to your Fire Phone. Follow our tutorial to install the Play Store to your phone which allows you to install thousands of apps that are not available in the Amazon Appstore like Instagram, Snapchat, Clash of Clans, Pokemon GO, and more on your Fire Phone.
Google Play Store for the Amazon Fire Phone
1. Turn on App Installation under Settings > Applications & Parental Controls > Allow non-Amazon app installation.
2. Download and install Google Services Framework for Fire Phone here:
3. Download and install Google Play Services for Fire Phone here:
4. Download and install Google Account Manager for Fire Phone here:
5. Download and install Google Play Store for Fire Phone here:
6. Restart phone.
You will now have access to the Google Play Store on your Amazon Fire Phone. You can download and update apps and also make in app purchased through the Play Store. If you are having any issues, please leave a comment below.